Welcome to Bradley Aviation Services
Bradley Aviation Services began in Atlanta, Georgia in 2006. We are committed to providing safe, quality, cost effective flight training in a variety of aircraft. Contract pilot services are available at a daily rate.
- As an ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) licensed pilot I have real world experience in business jets, turbo props, and smaller piston planes in both crew and single pilot cockpits. Type ratings in the Boeing 737, King Air 300 series, Beechjet BE-400 and MU-300.
- Valid 1st class Medical with no restrictions and am a CFI, CFII, MEI, AGI and IGI with FAA part 61, 141, and 142 experience.
- Cirrus Standardized Instructor (CSI) with over 1300 hours in Cirrus aircraft with most time spent in Avidyne and Perspective avionics models. With 4000+ hours of accident/incident total time, we have the domestic and international experience to meet all of your flight training/service needs.
- Always one-on-one instruction (unless prior arrangements are made to include a spouse or safety pilot for you)
- Cirrus rates are $80 per hour (2hr minimum). $400 per day in the Atlanta area, or $500 per day plus reasonable travel and lodging expenses outside the Atlanta area. Transition Training prices are different.
- Beechjet contract pilot daily rate is $500 domestic and $600 international plus reasonable travel and lodging expenses included.
- King Air 300/350 (Proline 21 or EFIS avionics) daily rate for pilot in command is $650, and $450 for second in command.
Note: I do not own an airplane, you must provide your own aircraft and proof of required maintenance complied with to date. A "Waiver of Subrogation" from your insurance company is required before flying in your plane.